- The Oak house is a one-bedroom cottage with spacious accommodation arranged over 2 floors. Upstairs is a luxurious double bed with Egyptian cotton bed linen. Opposite the bedroom is a beautiful granite bathroom with a full-sized bath and pull-out shower head.
- Downstairs, the flagstone floor has underfloor heating, keeping The Oak House cosy and warm in the winter. The living room, with its gorgeous oak beams, has a flat screen TV and 2 large, comfy sofas which can be converted into double beds if required. The room benefits from 4 x 6ft windows, giving plenty of light and a view of the private garden.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with a gas hob, fan oven and microwave. Plates, mugs, glasses, utensils and cutlery are all provided.
- Outside, you have use of a small private garden. Parking is available less than a minute’s walk away at a cost of £3.40 per day.
- Wifi is available throughout the property free of charge.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels are provided.
- Gas and electricity are included in the price.
- Well-behaved dogs/owners can be accommodated, but please contact before booking to discuss.
Prices from £350 to £620 per week for a 7-night stay.
Shorter stays available from £60.00 to £100 per night.